Sunday, 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Thank you for popping by over the last year, it's been so lovely having your company. And I've plans for this little blog (as you do on the 1st Jan...) that might hopefully make this an easier space to look around. We'll see anyway!
I've accepted I need some help updating things, and with a new craft book coming out in March, think it's probably about time.

Here's hoping 2017 is kind to you; that it brings success, good health, happiness and cheer, and that there is always more light than dark.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Tracey and good luck with the new look blog, I'll look forward to seeing it. I could do with updating mine but I'm hopeless with computers. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! and that's why I'm going to take a deep breath and possibly pay for a bit of help this time. But enthusiasm may wane...
      Happy New Year Fiona x

      Delete
  2. Have a really fabulous 2017. It sounds like an exciting one ahead! :) x

    ReplyDelete