Sunday, 2 October 2016

Hip hip hooray! Sunday Photo


Playing with rosehips picked during my walk. I had quite a harvest haul by the time I got home - a whole punnet of blackberries just from the hedgerows along the lane near us. Haven't they been amazing this year? Does anyone know why? Someone told me it was because there hadn't been as many wasps as usual. But why haven't there been so many wasps? 

Love this time of year when the sun shines and the bright autumn colours sing. 
What a beautiful day.

6 comments:

  1. Love your hip heart Tracey...what gorgeous vibrant colour. Can't answer your question on blackberries, but just eaten a lovely crumble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love a blackberry and apple crumble! Match made in heaven.
      The hips really are zingy red, no editing needed :)

      Delete
  2. I love this, it's so bright and bold

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your questions! Something I have been thinking too. Shouldnt there be less fruits if theres less insects to propagate them? #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lived in the Lake District when I was a child and the children collected rosehips to send to Delrosa, who made rosehip syrup. These are such a bright and vibrant colour.

    ReplyDelete