Monday, 5 October 2015

September Scavenger Hunt

Fiona suggested joining in with Greenthumb's monthly photo scavenger hunt, so I thought I'd give it a whirl! Always enjoy seeing how she's interpreted the list. Not that darned easy, as it turns out.

Woven



Repeating



Greedy


What I'd quite like to do. When no one's looking.


Flowers



Curly


Unfurling ferns

Adventures


In the days of old when I was bold... though things didn't always go smoothly. There's a good reason why I look rather surprised in this picture...


Line



Mesmerising



Triangle



Dreamy



Day


My view for a good chunk of the day. Spend so much time in the car!

Whatever you want


Humbug perching precariously.

Pop over to Made with love to see more lovely collections, and to find out what's on the list for October.

11 comments:

  1. So glad you have joined us Tracey! Lovely photos here...Woven is excellent, I love Repeating (France?) and Line, the sunset colours of Mesmerizing are stunning. Don't tell me you made those knitted cake slices?? I am currently struggling with a crocheted rose!
    See you next time I hope! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona :) found a few tricky, but really enjoyed it! I did knit the cake (lavender bags!!), but that was a while ago - still haven't got back into the knitting/crocheting groove. Look forward to seeing your rose xxx

      Delete
  2. These are such lovely photos you shared. I really like repeating and line. I grew up in the country and I miss seeing the beautiful farmland. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful shots, Tracey! I'm so glad that Fiona suggested that you join the hunt! You have an excellent eye for composition which shows up in your photos! Loved the kitty shot at the end, such fun! Unfortunately sometimes the greedy little girl inside me comes out if I'm confronted with irresistible treats! The challenge of the hunt is what makes it fun ~ That, and seeing how everyone managed! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! It is a fun challenge - finding the (long) school run is useful thinking time!

      Delete
  4. What gorgeous photos! The web photo is beautiful and I love the knitted cake slices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs Tracey....the web photo is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great take on 'scavenger hunt' and great photos too. I really like Woven, Repeating, and Line! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful selction of photographs to illustrate the words. Adore the dreamy one. Love the cobweb, the rolls of hay, and the shot for mesmerising.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete