Monday, 13 July 2015

Countdown to book release and video promo!

Not long now, just a month to go, and I'm feeling excited and anxious mixed up with occasional waves of panic that I should be doing something, though not quite sure what....

If I was a nail-biter I'd have no nails left.

But the Publishers, CICO Books are on the case, and have been brilliant at letting me know what's going on. They've set up reviews and potential interviews and generally spread the word. They have also put together this gorgeous animation to promote 'Make your own Zoo'. Hope you like it!

video


Make your own Zoo is available to pre-order on Amazon now. You can find it here.

8 comments:

  1. It’s looking wonderful. I can see why you are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit nervous too! Thank you Marilyn.

      Delete
  2. What an exciting time Tracey, you must be so proud of Make your own Zoo.....such a fantastic achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long now! Brilliant stuff, can't wait to see a copy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to that too! Thank you Emma xx

      Delete
  4. How very exciting..... I'm so pleased for you. Like Emma, I can't wait to see a copy. :o) X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon hopefully! Sounds like release date has been brought forward to the 7th!
      Thank you x

      Delete