Tuesday, 10 March 2015

New blog up and running…

…sort of…

Can't tell a lie, I've found setting up Jumble Tree really frustrating. Just don't seem to be able to remember how to do it! Or add the bits I want… I badly need to spend a few hours with a kind, patient blogger - who can also put me straight on things like Google+ and Twitter (and all the others). Still gripped by fear anytime a message pops up asking if I want to link in my email contacts. Please no! I'm not even sure who's on my email contacts list, but I do know quite a few of them aren't going to want to hear about the latest thing I've made out of an egg box.

So, Jumble Tree is a work in progress! Fairly basic at the moment, but hopefully the content is there - and if you are keen on crafts for kids, I'll be posting regularly - and making some sneak preview projects from my first book, which is due out in August.


4 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel Tracey. When I recently updated my header it took me ages, I couldn't remember a thing. I want to change the photo that pops up with my comment but I'm buggered if I know how to do it. Usually there are kind persons in Blogland with techy know-how that will guide you if you ask. Good luck with the new blog. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relieved it's not just me! Need to make time to have a proper go at it, but that never seems to happen! Thanks Fiona x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on making this happen!!!! You are so talented, lovely! X

    ReplyDelete