Saturday, 7 December 2013

Room with a View - November


I completely forgot. Tiredness got the better of me, so this is pretty late. And while I tore around the place like a loon in November not really properly looking out the window, the view changed. A lot. The trees in the October photo had a golden hint of autumn - the promise of a colourful display - now they just look decidedly bare. Sort of feel as if I've arrived late and missed the show...
Where did the month go?
Where has the year gone more like?

6 comments:

  1. Still so green.... so beautiful though! You can have some of our white if you like, I am happy to share!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the snow for a bit, but don't think I could put up with it for as long as you do! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful view, and you are right. This year has flown by. Enjoy December! Linda @Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, feel I'm playing catch up this month, think it's going to be a mad dash till Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Oooooooooooh... those trees look very bare now :o). X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. late this year, but when the leaves finally let go they fell quickly! x

      Delete