Friday, 15 February 2013

The MADs Buzz

I know, I know - I'm a little late off the mark with this; probably due to Twitter oblivion and a fear of sounding needy. But it is that time again, when the MAD awards make waves across the huge sea of blogs, sending ripples far and wide. And to my complete and utter amazement I've been nominated in the Best Family Life and Best Thrifty Blog categories. So exciting! Can't tell you how thrilled I am. Thank you - and hopefully not just you mum.

If you haven't already been inundated with posts and tweets about the Mum and Dad blog awards, then you'll find all you need to know here.  You don't have to be a blogger to vote, but you only get one go. Just click on the hard to miss MADs badge over there -> 
Once you've nominated your 'Best Blog of the year', you'll be able to choose your favourites in a whole host of different categories.
Every nomination counts - the more nominations a blog gets the more likely it is to get through to the next round.
Now, I am as a rule unfailingly backwards at coming forwards, but I'm also well aware if you don't ask you don't get!
So, if by any chance you'd like to vote for mine in the categories I've mentioned, that would be fabulous beyond words. Not that I have any expectations about getting through: there are so many fantastic blogs out there with huge followings and I am a mere minnow - quite honestly I've more chance of becoming Sarah Millican's new best friend.  But it would be just wonderful to get a few nominations. Certainly wonderful enough for me.

And you need to be speedy if you'd like to vote, because nominations close on 18th February.

                                                MAD Blog Awards

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! most thrifty too? Fantastic news - you should clean the board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably be cleaning something, just not that! Thanks R, you are very lovely!

      Delete