Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The Gallery - Beauty

All things bright and beautiful..

There is beauty in many everyday things I'm so used to seeing, that I often forget to look. And I mean really look.

Life seems to speed up to a busy blur, and in the rush and the routine the blinkers go on and it's easy to miss what's always around. To miss the beauty that's there.
One of the joys of the Gallery, is it's made me stop and look:
made me take a moment to appreciate things that are beautifully ordinary and extraordinarily beautiful.


The Gallery theme this week is Beauty

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics. How did your exhibition go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still going....the day I was on duty was very slow, just a few people in, but the duck has sold and a friend bought the Herb one (bless her!) I've got some prints, would you like one of the hens/duck?

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous photos! I love close-ups of plants - it's a whole other world down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous shots - thought the spiders web was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I seem to have taken a lot of spider-related pics this summer !

      Delete
  4. Oh that sky! Utterly mesmerising. I could sit and look at a sky that like for a long time. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures. I love the cobweb! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree. We all need more time to stop and look. Stunning collectionof photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we only take the time to stop and look properly! Beautiful photographs all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top one of the leafy twig and the spider's web.

    ReplyDelete