Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Day 143 - The Gallery: Easter

Ear we go......


I had to smile when I saw this earless pair......reminds me of all the times I've done the very same thing. Why wouldn't you bite the ears first? They're way too tempting.
And why is it that I'm not that fussed about the kids eating a whole bunny, when for the rest of the year I'm so mean about giving them chocolate.


Makes me think too, how excited the children are when they charge down the stairs on Easter morning. Innocent enthusiasm. Happy thoughts.
And then there's those tiny, shiny scrunched up bits of tin foil from dozens of little eggs, scattered around the house.  Many of them will still be glinting at me in the sunlight long after the last chunk of Easter chocolate has gone.




This week's Gallery theme is Easter.



7 comments:

  1. what a great photo and post, you have summed up Easter perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We've had such a lovely Easter this year x

      Delete
  2. Yum yum! You did well to get a photo before they'd gone any further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....there was a pause for a moment, so I took my chance!

      Delete
  3. but do they actually eat it a whole bunny in the end? Our easter egg haul (and there's not that much) is sitting on side in the kitchen within easy reach and they've just lost interest...all the more for me then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They THINK they've eaten a whole one, but maybe wonder why it's gone so quickly....like to feel I'm helping :-)

      Delete
  4. I'd eat the ears first too, cute pic x

    ReplyDelete