I'm feeling pretty hopeful about Kate's list this week.
'Sensible Goal' thoughts often pop into my head...and then, just as quickly, pop out again. So writing five down means I have to hold on to them and give them a go.
Nothing too mad though....I know my limits...
1. When my other half gets home for his first break after 4 months away, I'm going to try really hard not to get frustrated as my well-honed bedtime routine goes out the window;
I'll be sympathetic when he says he's tired and I will not give him a 'to do' list on his first day back (second maybe)
2. Step up my quest to find work and see if I can put together a short radio piece that someone might actually want to listen to.
3. Overcome my fear of the lawnmower and cut the grass.
4. Leave the washing, cleaning, hoovering, cooking for a bit and spend more time drawing, sticking, making or just sitting with the children.
5. Take them cycling again in the Forest of Dean. We laughed and whooped and hurtled down hills. The kids have no idea they cycled 10 miles....probably best it stays that way if I ever want to get them back there....Such a happy day and they were exhausted when we got home.
What would your goals for April be? Why not pop along to Kate Takes 5 for some Springy inspiration.