...bossy boots, sieve head, chilli lover, campervan fan, serial sweeper - a lot of weird stuff whizzed through my mind when I saw the dots.....
Kate's list this week is a fill in the gap one, and at first I was suffering from a bit of over-fill. So after a more measured think - like a second look at a Lakeland catalogue - I settled on 5 reasons I know I'm a stay-at-home-too-much-mum,
1. Some days the only person I see over the age of 9 is Beryl the school bus driver,
2. On the rare occasions I do go out I CAN'T STOP TALKING. A little voice inside my head is yelling at me to shut up, but my mouth just keeps on moving.
3. Neil Diamond is not the only one who's forever in blue jeans.
4. I feel a wave of excitement when I see a new M&S 'dine in for £10' ad.
5. Watching 'Almost Naked Animals' with the kids is a weekend highlight.
If this was a song and these were the verses (there are others), then the chorus would be, 'She needs to get out more.' Anyone feel like joining in?