Thursday, 22 December 2011

Day 32 - Going Swiss....



Staying with my youngest sister has its good and bad points - on the plus side it's like opting for Switzerland -  neutral, close to everyone - and less likely to upset the grandparents....on the minus side, she's working flat out, looking after two small boys and still looks fabulous!  I am feeling flabby.


My sister LOVES working out - she has tried pretty much every fitness fad going - and has the DVDs to prove it.  This time pilates has made way for weight training - and she's sure it's had the best results.  I was under the impression weight training meant heading down the Jodie Marsh path - very scary - but my sister hasn't built up big muscles, just toned what's there - and I've seen her flat, washboard stomach!  Up until this point I had convinced myself that a soft, wobbly, post-baby tummy was just something you had forever so there was no point worrying.....  


Now as I've said before, I have no willpower, but maybe a little light weight training is worth a go?  Let's face it, I have until Easter - and a husband who'll have been away for months by then, so he absolutely no choice but to say I look great....








No comments:

Post a Comment